Again, the Liebster Award helps promote visibility for some awesome up-and-coming bloggers. Today, I’m announcing my nominees for the award and listing the questions I have for them. Most of these blogs are focused on the great outdoors, although I have a few gardeners and knitters in the mix, too! I recommend following all of them 🙂 Also, here’s a quick recap of the rules…
The Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Thank and link back to your nominator.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers and link to them.
- Draft 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
Nominees, in no particular order:
- Rules for Living
- Living High on Life
- Always Wandering
- Coffee to Compost
- 52 Hikes
- Van Nomads
- Little Red Beach House
- Backyard Florida Gardening
- Wilderness Cafe
- The Proud Land
- Girl Gone Hiking
1) What is one charity you donate to, and why do you give them your money (or time)?
2) What is your favorite outdoor location?
3) It’s time to wind down in the evening – what is your relaxing song of choice?
4) What is one way in which you try to protect or preserve the environment for future generations?
5) What is the most bizarre food you’ve ever tried? Did you end up liking it?
6) If someone asks you for a reading recommendation, what is the one book you say almost every time?
7) What is something new you’ve learned in the past month?
8) How much sleep do you need to function properly?
9) When was the last time you pushed yourself to do something difficult?
10) What is your favorite post on your blog? (and provide a link!)
11) And finally, why did you start your blog?